Updated 1 October 2023
Strict measures are in place to maintain air quality and protect our visitors and therapist from airborne illness while visiting our premises. Please read the following carefully.
1. You Must Wear A Mask For Your Visit
- A suitable face mask that covers the nose and mouth must be worn for the duration of your appointment.
- Exceptions of any kind cannot be accommodated.
- You will not be admitted into the space if you are not wearing a mask and you will still be charged for the appointment. A mask can be provided if required, at a cost of £2.50.
2. Please Reschedule If You Are Sick
Please be considerate:
- Towards yourself: it is unwise/unsafe to have bodywork if your body is dealing with a virus or pathogen.
- Towards other clients: clinically vulnerable people also visit our space.
- Towards our therapist: Ana is a human being, not a magically immune superhero.
Your temperature will also be checked before you enter as a precaution. If you arrive for your appointment showing symptoms of illness (see below), you will be turned away.
If symptoms appear less than 24hrs before your visit, please let us know by 9am on the day (7am for a Saturday appointment) to avoid being charged. Note: the requirement to give at least 24hrs notice of cancellation or rescheduling for any other reason is unaffected.
Please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment if you or members of your household develop any of the following less than 3 days before your visit:
- Elevated temperature/ fever
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of smell/taste
- Other cold or flu-like symptoms
Once inside our premises, you will be directed to hand washing facilities. Hand sanitiser is also available if you prefer.
Please bring a bottle of water with you for post-treatment hydration.