Updated 30th September 2022
Strict measures are in place to maintain air quality and protect our visitors and therapist from airborne illness while on our premises. Please read the following carefully.
1. You Must Wear A Mask For Your Visit
- A suitable face mask that covers the nose and mouth must be worn for the duration of your appointment.
- Exceptions of any kind cannot be accommodated.
- You will not be admitted into the space if you are not wearing a mask and you will still be charged for the appointment. Subject to availability, we can provide a mask for you if required. There is a charge for this.
2. Please Reschedule If You Are Sick
Please be considerate:
- Towards yourself: it is unwise/unsafe to have a bodywork treatment if your body is dealing with a virus or pathogen.
- Towards other clients: clinically vulnerable people also visit our space.
- Towards our therapist: Ana is a human being, not a magically immune superhero.
If you arrive for your appointment with any symptoms of illness (see below), you will be turned away. Your temperature will also be checked before you enter as a precaution.
Please let us know if symptoms appear by 9am on the day of your appointment (7am for a Saturday appointment) to avoid being charged.
Please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment if you develop any of the following:
- Elevated temperature/ fever
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of smell/taste
- Other cold or flu-like symptoms
Additional Covid Protocols
PLEASE NOTE: The following protocols apply to everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
Please reschedule your appointment immediately if
- you or someone with whom you have been in contact in the previous 3-5 days tests positive for covid, regardless of presence/absence of symptoms
- members of your household test positive for covid or develop any of the symptoms listed above
Given the continuing high number of covid cases, for additional peace of mind we suggest that you take a lateral flow test before 9am on the day of your appointment (or 7am if your appointment is on a Saturday).
Once inside our premises, you will be directed to hand washing facilities. If you are unable to climb stairs, hand sanitiser is available in the treatment space.
We regret that refreshments are no longer available. Please bring a bottle of water with you for post-treatment hydration.