If you would like to tell others about your Thai Bodywork treatment and what it has done for you, but are not sure where to start, we have found that it is best to approach it as a Q & A. So whether you are leaving a review on our website, Google or Yelp, here are some ideas of the kind of questions people who are thinking about having a treatment might want to know the answers to:
- How did you find out about us? Why did you choose a Thai Bodywork treatment?
- What was the booking experience like? Was it easy to use the online booking system?
- Was it easy to find us? What is the treatment space like? What were your impressions of the therapist?
- Describe Thai Bodywork as if you’re talking to someone who has never seen it before. How is it different from other types of massage?
- How did you feel during your treatment? Was there something you particularly enjoyed?
- How did you feel afterwards? Mentally, physically, emotionally?
We appreciate feedback so much, and for someone who is thinking about having Thai Bodywork for the first time, reading about other people’s experiences is invaluable. Thank you! 🙏💜