FIR stands for far infrared rays or radiation. Far infrared is often referred to as the light of life for its importance in growth and nature. Around 80% of the suns rays fall within this spectrum of light.
The heat pad uses carbon fibre heating elements to generate deep penetrating far infrared rays (FIR). The application of a far infrared heat pad can
- dilate blood vessels
- boost the flow of oxygenated blood to tissues
- reduce muscular stiffness
- increase elasticity of connective tissues
- promote healing processes.
- produce temporary analgesic effects.